Principles, purposes, content and methods of personal data processing
Our company guarantees compliance with the approaches of processing personal data.
The company collects and further processes personal data for the following purposes:
- selection of Company employees;
- keeping personnel records of the employees and clients;
- recording directories of the employees and clients.
- implementation of the reporting provided by the US legislation.
- Providing visitors of the website services that help users navigate the offers of financial products and services, insure property.
- Providing the visitors of the website with services for submitting applications for financial products.
Our referral service has set the following terms and conditions for terminating the processing of personal data:
- achievement of the processing personal data purposes and the maximum storage periods – within 30 business days.
- indemand to achieve the goals of personal data processing – within 30 business days.
- еhe provision by the subject of personal data or his legal representative confirming that personal data is illegally obtained or is not significant for the stated purpose of processing – within 7 days.
- failure to guarantee the legality of the processing of personal data – within 10 days.
The processing of personal data includes the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
The company does not use biometric personal data (information that belongs to the physiological and biological personal characteristics, on the basis of which his identity can be established).
The company does not process special categories of personal data related to race, nationality, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health status, intimate life.
The company does not conduct cross-border transfer of personal data.
The personal data provided by the subject (first and second name, job title, contact details, etc.) are included in such sources only with the written consent of the personal data subject.
The company does not make decisions that give rise to legal consequences in relation to subjects of personal data or otherwise affect their rights and legitimate interests, on the basis of solely automated processing of their personal data.
The company processes personal data using automation tools and without using automation tools.
Approaches for the careful organization of processing and guarantee the security of personal data
When processing personal data, our referral service takes all the significant legal, organizational and technical applications to safeguard it from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to them. The security of personal data is reached, in particular, in the following ways:
- an appointment of a person answerable for arranging the processing and ensuring the security of personal data;
- internal control and/or audit of compliance with personal data processing;
- review of the employees who directly process personal data with the provisions of the legal requirements;
- determination of threats to the security of personal data during their processing in personal data information systems;
- the application of organizational and technical tools to ensure the security of personal data during their processing in personal data information systems, significant to meet the requirements for the defending of personal data;
- evaluation of the effectiveness of measures taken to ensure the security of personal data prior to the commissioning of the personal data information system;
- revealing facts of unauthorized access to personal data and taking appropriate measures.
Personal data utilized to keep the operation of the website and collect statistics on site use (cookies)
This website uses the following cookies:
There are cookies used for analytics and advertising services, with the help of which statistical data on the operation of the site is picked up. Thus, the user is guaranteed with advertising that may be of interest to him/her. Within this policy framework, user cookies that do not contain personal information may be sent to partner services on the basis of a signed agreement.
Rights of personal data subjects
The personal data subject has the right to get information about the processing of his personal data by the website administration. The subject of personal data has the right to ask for clarification of these personal data, their blocking or destruction if they are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or cannot be recognized as significantfor the stated purpose of processing, as well as take measures provided for by law to safeguard their right.
The right of the client to access his personal data may be limited according to federal laws, including if the subject’s access to his personal data violates the rights and legitimate interests of third parties.
The client has the right to appeal against the actions or inaction of the site administration by addressing the authorized body for the defending of the clients’ rights.
The client has the right to safeguard his rights and legitimate interests, including compensation for damages and/or compensation for moral damage in court.